LEGAL BASES OF THE PROMOTION
“Draw for a double 3-Day Pass for Bilbao BBK Live 2024”.
1. ORGANISER OF THE PROMOTION
LASTUR BOOKIN, S.L. (hereinafter, “Bilbao BBK Live”), with registered address at Camino de la Ventosa, 46, 1º D and CIF number B-95.345. 989, organises the promotion “Draw of a double 3-Day Pass for Bilbao BBK Live 2024” by answering the survey “Draw of a double 3-Day Pass for BBK LIVE 2024- Draw via survey” (the “Promotion”) in order to promote the Beefeater Gin brand and which will be governed by the following legal bases (the “Legal Bases”):
2. GENERAL ASPECTS
2.1. Temporal period
The participation period will be from the sending of the survey on 17 July 2023 to the email of the users registered in the Bilbao BBK Live CRM and which will be sent through the festival’s email account, until 25 July at 23:59.
Bilbao BBK Live reserves the right to cancel the promotion in advance or extend it in time.
2.2. Communication of the Promotion
The Promotion will be communicated to the public, by Bilbao BBK Live, via e-mail to the e-mail address of the users registered in the Bilbao BBK Live CRM.
Only natural persons over 18 years of age with legal residence in Spain who have accepted these Terms and Conditions, as well as each of its terms and conditions, and who comply with them, may participate in the Promotion.
However, partners, administrators, workers, employees or family members of Bilbao BBK Live, or of the companies listed below, may not participate in the Promotion:
– Distribution companies that are owners, concessionaires, lessees or franchisees of the centres where the promoted product is sold.
– Supplier companies.
– Companies in charge of the creation and management of the advertising campaign.
– Companies in charge of the printing and dissemination of the campaign components.
In general terms, no person, or relative thereof, who has been a direct or indirect collaborator of the aforementioned companies or who for any reason has been involved in the creation or execution of this Promotion, may participate in the Promotion.
2.4. Territorial scope
The territorial scope of the Promotion is Spain, except Ceuta, Melilla, Balearic and Canary Islands.
2.5. Promotion Product
The product promoted and which allows participation in this promotion is the activation of Beefeater London at Bilbao BBK Live 2023.
2.6. Description of the prizes
Bilbao BBK Live will give the winner of this promotion the following prize:
One (1) double general 3-Day Pass for the Bilbao BBK Live festival in its 2024 edition.
The prize has a value of 340€.
The prize does not include travel or accommodation, or any other product or service other than the access allowed by the double 3-Day Pass.
The date of Bilbao BBK Live in its 2024 edition will be the 11th, 12th and 13th of July 2024.
The winner must be of legal age. Only one prize will be awarded per winner. Participation in the draw will be limited to one entry per person.
3. MECHANICS OF THE PROMOTION
Participation in the Promotion is completely free of charge, except for the cost of access and/or use of the Internet, which will be borne entirely by the participant.
The Promotion will be communicated to the public by Bilbao BBK Live through an email sent from the official Bilbao BBK Live festival email address. To be considered a valid participant, the user must answer all the questions in the survey.
Once the participation period has ended on 5 August and among all the users registered in the festival’s database who have participated by answering the survey, the name of one (1) winner and ten (10) substitutes will be chosen using a computer application set up for this purpose and which guarantees the randomness of the draw. This application is AppSorteos. A random number will be assigned to each of the participants and then all participants will be entered into the draw. The application will randomly select 1 winning number and 10 substitutes. The certificate of validity of the draw can be consulted by sending an email to [email protected].
Communication to the winner: Beefeater will contact the winner by email or telephone within a maximum of two (2) working days to inform them of the prize, confirm their acceptance and provide the information for its delivery. If the winner cannot be reached via email, or does not reply within twenty-four (24) hours of contact, accepting the prize in writing, they will forfeit the prize and may dispose of it as they see fit.
Entries will not be accepted if they do not contain the mandatory information requested or if the information is incorrect. If the personal details are uncertain or incomplete or are not updated, the prize may not be awarded to the winner if applicable.
For any queries about the Promotion, participants can contact: [email protected]
For the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) [“GDPR”] and in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (“LOPDPGDD”) and its implementing regulations, you are hereby informed that by accepting the accompanying check box you expressly authorise your personal data, including those relating to your image and voice, to be included for strictly confidential processing in a file for which LASTUR BOOKIN, S. L. (hereinafter, “the company”), with NIF B-95.345. 989, whose address is located in Bilbao (Bizkaia), at Camino de la Ventosa, 46, 1º D, CP 48013, for the purpose of managing your participation and/or attendance at the BILBAO BBK LIVE event (hereinafter, “the event”), carrying out profile segmentation with the aim of improving and optimising the experience associated with such events, as well as informing you of other products and services offered by the company and the rest of the LAST TOUR group companies detailed below.
The legal bases that legitimise the processing of your personal data are:
- The compliance with a contract and/or business relationship.
- For compliance with various legal obligations that are mandatory for the company.
- For legitimate interest derived from all kinds of security reasons, improvement of our products and services, management of your requests for information, complaints and fraud management.
The data we request from you are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. You also guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and truthfulness of all the information you provide us with, undertaking to keep the data you provide us with up to date so that it corresponds, at all times, to your real situation; you will also be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and for any damages that such statements may cause.
We will retain the data for as long as there is a contractual or commercial relationship with you, or as long as you do not exercise your right to erasure, cancellation and/or limitation of data processing; at the end of this retention period, the company will delete, destroy, block or pseudonymise your personal data. In the event of blocking, your information will always be kept without any use or processing for as long as such information may be necessary for the exercise of claims or any type of judicial, legal or contractual liability may arise from its processing that must be attended to and for which reason it is necessary to proceed to its recovery.
Transfer of data:
The data provided by you may be transferred to the following companies of the LAST TOUR group for the correct management of the aforementioned services, as well as to inform you of the products and services that may be offered in the future:
- LAST TOUR CONCERTS, S.L., ARF VITORIA GASTEIZ, S.L., MIDDLE GROUND, S.L., CULTURA ROCK, S.L., EVENTOS Y FESTIVALES SONIDO RURAL, S.L., LAST TOUR IBERIA, S.L., LAST TOUR EUROPA, S.L., ACTUACIONES MUSICALES 2020, A.I.E., OSO POLITA RECORDS, S.L., YUUKII RECORDS, S.L., IMCOM MEDIA, S.L., FUNDACIÓN INDUSTRIAS CREATIVAS, KALORAMA FESTIVAL UNIPESSOAL LDA, HOUSE OF FUN ENTERTAINMENT, LDA, LAST TOUR PORTUGAL, SOCIEDADE POR QUOTAS y LAST TOUR AMÉRICA, S.A.S.
- As well as any other entity that replaces any of the above, and/or is linked to or integrated in the LAST TOUR group, and/or that is linked to or integrated with the same in the future.
If you pay by credit card, the data will be encrypted and transferred to our payment partners. Any personal data about you will only be used internally within the LAST TOUR group and will not be passed on to third party companies and entities other than those mentioned here.
Finally, in the event that you send us a curriculum vitae to apply for a job, it will be included in a file owned by the company. The purpose of the file is the selection of personnel and by spontaneously sending us this information you are giving us your express consent for your data to be available in future recruitment or personnel selection processes. Furthermore, said data may be transferred to LAST TOUR CONCERTS, S.L. and BALKBONE TOUR, S.L. for the same purpose, as well as to any other entity referred to in point 1 of this clause, and/or which replaces any of them, and/or which is linked to or integrated in the LAST TOUR group, and/or which is linked to or integrated with the same in the future.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, cancellation or opposition, as well as your right to portability, at the company, Camino de la Ventosa, 46, 1º D, CP 48013 Bilbao (Bizkaia), [email protected]. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You may exercise your rights under data protection legislation in Basque, Spanish and English.
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that the company has taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided, including (but not limited to):
- Pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data where appropriate.
- The ability to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- The ability to restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- A process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Participants, by the mere fact of taking part in this Promotion, accept its Legal Bases, as well as the criteria of Bilbao BBK Live for the resolution of any issue arising from the interpretation and execution of these Legal Bases.
- Bilbao BBK Live accepts no responsibility for incidents and events of any kind caused by a breakdown in the computer system due to a case of force majeure; nor does it accept responsibility for incidents arising from causes such as a breakdown in the telephone, computer or electricity network or caused by natural external agents (atmospheric, climatological) or by a deficient functioning of the companies supplying these services.
- Bilbao BBK Live accepts no responsibility for any errors, incidents or damages that may occur in the development of the Promotion and which are attributable to third parties.
- Bilbao BBK Live is not responsible for the use of the prize by the winner.
- By receiving the ticket, the winners accept the General Conditions of the Bilbao BBK Live Festival.
- Bilbao BBK Live will not be held responsible for any incident that may occur after the prize has been awarded and during the enjoyment of the prize.
- Bilbao BBK Live accepts no responsibility for possible losses, delays or any other circumstance attributable to third parties or the internet that may affect the participation and development of the Promotion.
- Likewise, Bilbao BBK Live accepts no responsibility for any errors that participants may make when providing their personal details.
- Bilbao BBK Live reserves the right to modify the conditions of the Promotion at any time, provided that there is a justified cause or force majeure, and undertakes to communicate the new legal bases, conditions of the Promotion or the definitive cancellation.
- Bilbao BBK Live reserves the right to suspend, cancel or postpone its Promotion, in which case it undertakes to make this circumstance known. In the event that the Promotion is temporarily suspended during its operation or postponed on its start date, the participation systems initially established will be blocked, maintaining, in any case, the participations already obtained by users up to that date at the time of reactivation.
- Bilbao BBK Live reserves the right, if necessary, to leave the prize vacant.
- Bilbao BBK Live aims for the Promotion to be carried out with equal opportunities among the different participants. Therefore, any abusive or fraudulent use of these Legal Bases will result in the consequent disqualification of the participant in the Promotion, denying him/her entry and not allowing access to the participant in question.
- In the event that Bilbao BBK Live or any entity that is professionally linked to the Promotion detects any anomaly or suspects that a participant is preventing the normal development of his/her participation in the Promotion, illegally altering his/her registration or participation by means of any technical or computer procedure in order to falsify his/her participation, it may unilaterally eliminate the registration of that participant. In this respect, it is important to add that Bilbao BBK Live and the companies involved in the management and production of this Promotion have set up the necessary technological supports to detect any possible fraudulent, anomalous or fraudulent action aimed at altering participation in the Promotion with the aim of illegally obtaining a prize or reimbursement. Therefore, Bilbao BBK Live reserves the right to remove from the register any participant who evidences or is suspected of irregular behaviour in the sense described, without any notification to the participant.
- Entries will not be accepted if they do not include the compulsory details requested or if the details are incorrect. If the personal details are uncertain, incomplete or not up to date, Bilbao BBK Live may not award the prizes to the winners.
- The participant expressly consents, by the mere fact of participating in this Promotion, that Bilbao BBK Live may use his/her name for the purposes of informing the other users of the winner of the Promotion, without any remuneration being generated in favour of the participant.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize. The prize is non-transferable. The marketing and/or sale of the prize is prohibited. In the event of detecting actions aimed at reselling the prize (either directly or indirectly under the appearance of a sale or donation of another product), Bilbao BBK Live will immediately demand the return of the prize, reserving the right to take the appropriate extrajudicial and judicial measures, including those aimed at protecting its corporate image. It may also bring these actions to the attention of the corresponding authorities.
- When the prize is subject to the manufacturer’s or supplier’s guarantee, in the event of failure or malfunction of the article, the winners must contact the technical service of the supplier or manufacturer of the article, and BIlbao BBK Live will be exonerated from any responsibility derived from the failure or malfunction of the article.
- When the prize consists of a trip, it is understood that the travel expenses of the winners and, if applicable, their companions to the place of departure, airport or any other type of station taxes, extra expenses in hotels, possible supplements for fuel surcharges, expenses derived from visas and any other expenses derived from goods or services that exceed the definition of the prize detailed in these Legal Bases are excluded from the prize, unless expressly mentioned to the contrary.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents, brand and materials that form part of this Promotion are protected by copyright, registered trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other property rights and applicable laws. No material from these pages may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Bilbao BBK Live and in accordance with what is indicated in these Legal Terms and Conditions.
The prizes of this Promotion shall be subject to the tax laws in force.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In all matters not provided for in these Legal Bases, this Promotion will be subject to the provisions of the Spanish regulations applicable at the time it is carried out.
For any controversy that may arise in the interpretation and application of these Legal Bases, both Bilbao BBK Live and the participants in this Promotion expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Bilbao.
Bilbao BBK Live reserves the right to take legal action against those persons who carry out any type of act that could be considered manipulation or falsification of the Promotion.
17th July 2023